COVID -19 Information
This Virus is not a living organism. It is a protein molecule (RNA or DNA)
covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells
of the ocular (eyes), nasal (nose) or buccal mucosa (mouth), changes their
genetic code (mutates) and converts into aggressor and multiplier cells.
Since the virus is not a living organism, but is a protein molecule, it cannot be killed.
It has to decay on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature,
humidity and type of material where it lies.
The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat, and
that is the reason why soap or detergent is the best weapon. The foam CUTS THE FAT
(that is why you have to scrub for 20 seconds or more, to create lots of foam).
By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down.
HEAT melts fat; this is why it is necessary to use water above 77 degrees for hand
washing, laundry and cleaning surfaces. In addition, hot water makes more foam,
making it more effective.
Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ALL FAT, especially the
external lipid layer of the virus.
Any solution with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein,
breaking it down from the inside.
Oxygenated water increases the effectiveness of soap, alcohol, and chlorine, because
peroxide dissolves the virus protein. However, because you have to use it in its pure
form, it can damage your skin.
NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC WILL WORK because the virus is not a living organism
like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive. The virus molecules remain very stable
at colder temperatures, including air conditioning in houses and cars. They also need moisture
and darkness to stay stable. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments
will degrade the virus faster.
UV LIGHT on any object that may contain the virus breaks down the protein. Be careful, it also
breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is only 40% alcohol, and you need
a minimum of 65%.
LISTERINE is 65% alcohol.
The more confined the space, the higher the concentration of the virus there can be.
The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
You have to wash your hands before and after touching any commonly used surfaces
such as: mucosa (mouth area), food, locks, knobs, switches, remotes, cell phones, watches,
computers, desks etc… and don’t forget when you use the bathroom.
You have to MOISTURIZE YOUR HANDS due to frequent washing. Dry hands have cracks and
the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
Now some additional input from Dr. Bonnie Henry. She is the Provincial Health Officer for
British Columbia, Canada. She is the first woman in this position and is also an associate
professor at the University of British Columbia. She has a background in epidemiology and
is a specialist in public health and preventive medicine.
The Wisdom of Dr. Bonnie Henry:
1. We may have to live with COVID-19 for months or years. Let's not deny it or panic.
Let's not make our lives useless. Let's learn to live with this fact.
2. You can't destroy COVID-19 viruses that have penetrated cell walls, by drinking gallons
of hot water you'll just go to the bathroom more often.
3. Washing hands and maintaining a two-meter physical distance is the best method for
4. If you don't have a COVID-19 patient at home, there's no need to disinfect the surfaces
at your house.
5. Packaged cargo, gas pumps, shopping carts and ATMs do not cause infection. If you wash
your hands, live your life as usual.
6. COVID-19 is not a food infection. It is associated with drops of infection like the 'flu ’.
There is no demonstrated risk that COVID-19 is transmitted by food.
7. You can lose your sense of smell with a lot of allergies and viral infections. This is only a
non-specific symptom of COVID-19.
8. Once at home, you don't need to change your clothes urgently and go shower! Purity is
a virtue, paranoia is not!
9. The COVID-19 virus doesn't hang in the air for long. This is a respiratory droplet infection
that requires close contact.
10. The air is clean; you can walk through the gardens and through parks (just keeping your
physical protection distance).
11. It is sufficient to use normal soap against COVID-19, not antibacterial soap. This is a virus,
not a bacterium.
12. You don't have to worry about your food orders. But you can heat it all up in the
microwave if you wish.
13. The chances of bringing COVID-19 home with your shoes is like being struck by lightning
twice in a day. I've been working against viruses for 20 years — drop infections don't
spread like that!
14. You can't be protected from the virus by taking vinegar, sugarcane juice and ginger! These
are for immunity not a cure.
15. Wearing a mask for long periods interferes with your breathing and oxygen levels.
Wear it only in crowds.
16. Wearing gloves is also a bad idea; the virus can accumulate into the glove and be easily
transmitted if you touch your face. Better just to wash your hands regularly.
Immunity is weakened by always staying in a sterile environment. Even if you eat immune
boosting foods, please go out of your house regularly to any park/beach. Immunity is increased
by EXPOSURE TO PATHOGENS, not by sitting at home and consuming fried/ spicy/sugary food
and aerated drinks.
Be smart and stay informed! Live life sensibly and to the fullest.
Be Kind, Be Calm and Be Safe!
End of Page.